Senior Software Engineer, Android, PartyOn
PartyOn commits to creating an approachable metaverse to everyone’s life. Instead of focusing on performances that can only be created in the studio, we insist on bringing consumers the easiest way to sing, dance, perform and generate content at home, using metaverse to change our current day-to-day life experience.
- Integrate multimedia libraries regarding playback, recording, and streaming into Unity3D on Android.
- Support in building the mobile app for our VR/AR apps.
- Improve the release pipeline of the mobile app.
- Work with designers and game developers to deliver high-quality user experiences.
- 5+ years of industry experience.
- Extensive experience in Android NDK/C programming.
- Proficient in C++ / Java / Kotlin.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work on a wide range of different technology stacks.
- Proficient in C#.
- Experience with Android media framework.
- Experience in the multimedia/video framework domain.
- Experience with Flutter / iOS / Swift.
- Experience with Unity3D / computer graphics.
- Experience with SDK / API design.