Senior Full Stack Engineer, PartyOn
PartyOn commits to creating an approachable metaverse to everyone’s life. Instead of focusing on performances that can only be created in the studio, we insist on bringing consumers the easiest way to sing, dance, perform and generate content at home, using metaverse to change our current day-to-day life experience.
- Work with the product and marketing teams to architect and develop the web systems.
- Work with the app engineers to deliver features across all supported platforms.
- Develop websites for operation and administration uses.
- Build CI/CD pipelines for backend deployment.
- Design scalable architecture that supports millions of users.
- 5+ years of industry experience.
- Proficient in TypeScript / Golang.
- Experience with Redis / SQL / MongoDB.
- Experience with React / VueJS or similar frameworks.
- Experience with managed cloud services.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work on a wide range of different technology stacks.
- Hands-on experience with running large-scale web services.
- Experience with CI/CD solutions.
- Experience in working on front-ends of multiple platforms including web / Android / iOS.
- Hands-on experience in developing the backend of live streaming services.
- Experience in working on real-time game networking.
- Experience with Strapi / ElasticSearch.
- Experience with Flutter.