Technical Artist, PartyOn
PartyOn commits to creating an approachable metaverse to everyone’s life. Instead of focusing on performances that can only be created in the studio, we insist on bringing consumers the easiest way to sing, dance, perform and generate content at home, using metaverse to change our current day-to-day life experience.
- Create interactive, performant shaders and visual effects that enhance live musical performance.
- Support artists and engineers in building the art asset pipeline and workflow.
- Bridge the gap between the issues of the creative and engineer teams throughout the game development.
- Investigate the tools and software required for game production.
- Identify the rendering performance bottlenecks and make continuous improvements.
- 2+ years of game industry experience as a technical artist.
- Extensive experience in creating, implementing, and optimizing visual effects and materials for mobile platforms.
- Solid understanding of art and animation pipelines.
- Strong artistic and technical problem solving and communication skills.
- Experience in physics simulations.
- Experience in creating procedural animations.
- Experience in building interactive applications for live performance.
- Experience in creating and animating photo-realistic avatars.
- Music lover.